Data Protection Terms
- The right to access – You can request access to your confidential information and ask how these data are being used by EXPLAST once collected. We shall provide you with a detailed copy, free of charge, in electronic format.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed even if you are no longer our client.
- The right to data portability –You have the right to move information/data from one service provider to another. And it must happen in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to be informed – This covers any gathering of data by EXPLAST, and you will be informed before data is gathered. Anyone have the right to opt in for their data to be gathered, and consent must be freely given rather than implied. You will be notified before EXPLAST collects information.
- The right to have information corrected – You can request for your data to be updated if the data is outdated, incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to restrict processing – You can ask for your data to remain unused for procedures. The files can be collected and will remain untouched.
- The right to object – This involves all clients who wish to stop the processing of their data for direct marketing. There are no exceptions to this guideline, and any processing must stop as soon as the request is received. Moreover, you will be notified at the very start of any communication.
- The right to be notified – If there has been a data breach which compromises an individual’s personal data, the individual will be informed within 72 hours of the breach.
Privacy Cookies :
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that EXPLAST use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
This website is owned and operated by EXPLAST LTD
We are registered in Mauritius under registration number (BRN), and our registered office is at Charlie Lane, Palma, 72444, P.O Box 16, Quatre Bornes.
Our principal place of business is at Charlie Lane, Palma, 72444, P.O Box 16, Quatre Bornes,
You can contact us:
- by post, through the postal address is given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
By submitting this form, you agree that we may use the data you provide to contact you with information related to your request/ submission and the relevant EXPLAST product.
You can unsubscribe from EXPLAST marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. To learn more, see EXPLAST Privacy settings